Dear friends and customers,
We trust you are all well, healthy and safe. The new conditions that have prevailed due to the spread of Covid-19, have deeply affected the terms of our everyday life, pushing us to take all the necessary protection measures.
Our goal is to offer you our services, as we have successfully done so far, without compromising the health and safety of both you and our hotel staff members. For this reason, we have strictly followed the new sanitary rules imposed by the government. Below you will find in detail all the actions we have taken:
- Updated instructions and procedures for all team members: general hygiene standards and instructions on COVID-19 management protocols. Protective gear has also been given to all team members.
- Addition of bottles of hydroalcoholic gel available at the reception, rooms and public areas.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor/indoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase, door handles.
- Disinfection of key cards - their placement in a special container for disinfection.
- Non-regular room cleaning during the stay (to avoid unnecessary contact of cleaning staff with possible cases and further transmission). Standard room cleaning is done after 2 days but please let us know if you want our team to access your room for cleaning earlier than that.
- Elimination of daily change of clothing and towels and evening preparation only upon request.
- Meticulous cleaning - disinfection (with steam cleaner) of the entire room, bathroom and room objects after each departure. Towels and linen are washed at a high temperature for disinfection.
Protective covers are applied to all remote-control devices (Air condition / TV)
Floor marking for safe distance keeping in both common areas and workplaces.
Plexiglass covers have been installed in the reception, breakfast and kitchen area.
Information leaflets for guests placed in all rooms and reception, listing basic COVID-19 safety measures.
Extension of check-out and check-in hours (check-out until 11.00 am and check-in from 3.00 pm). This change in the time interval between each check-in and check-out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, as well as that the room has undergone adequate natural ventilation.
Breakfast is served only by one of our team members in compliance with safety procedures and hygiene protocols.
Keeping a detailed log of all customers staying with us as well as our staff members, to facilitate the cross-reference of information in the case of a Covid-19 incident.
In case of emergency as well as further clarifications regarding the actions we have taken, please do not hesitate to contact us on +30 22970 27039 (landline) or +30 698 0044694 (mobile).
The management and staff of Rastoni Hotel Aegina wishes you a pleasurable stay!